Fairy Godmother Project has fundraising, volunteer and family events! This calendar will highlight each of these events! Another great resource for our public events is our Facebook Page!
2018 (Please visit our Facebook page for most up to date info):
- March 7th: An Evening with author Anna Whiston-Donaldson:Resilience & Grief
- April 11th: Freezer Meal Making Event at Fredericksburg United Methodist Church
- May 17th: Carter’s Crusaders’ Golf Tournament at Lee’s Hill Golf Club
- June 5th: FGP Give
- June 13th: Freezer Meal Making Event at Fredericksburg United Methodist Church
- August 8th: Freezer Meal Making Event at Fredericksburg United Methodist Church
- September 13th: Stardust Ball 2018 at the A. Smith Bowman Distillery
At FGP, we are grateful for the ongoing support of our community. Without our volunteers, business partners and donors, Fairy Godmother Project would not be possible.
We host numerous fundraisers throughout the year to support our project. If you have suggestions or would like to host an event to benefit FGP, please email us.
We rely heavily on the donation of services by local business owners as well as volunteers providing in home services. We would be unable to make the difference that we do without all of the support you have shown! Thank you!
Please click here if you are interested in contributing to our project.